The strongest, most heavy and prestigious Graw Jump Ramps. All models of the G PRO Series are made of 100% curved beech plywood with 20 mm of thickness. These jump ramps are super tough for frequent use by professionals, in skate-parks or scooter schools. All G PRO models come with a metal plate to be screwed on, with a hexagonal key and screws all included. Installation instructions are included for the fast assembly. The rubber pads help to keep the ramps steady under any circumstance.
- Heavy-duty professional jump ramps – Height: 35 or 20 cm
- Made in high quality beechwood
- Compact dimensions and easy-to-carry
- Fast assembly (screws and hex key included)
- Multifunction: skateboards, scooters, BMX, bikes, inline skates, RC models and more
- Curved plywood, certified FSC e PEFC.
|SPECIFICATIONS||G35 PRO||G20 PRO|
|Height||35 cm (13.8 in)||20 cm (7.9 in)|
|Length||133 cm (44.5 in)||80 cm (31.5 in)|
|Width||50 cm (19.7 in)|
|Weight||12 kg (26.5 lb)||7.3 kg (16.1 lb)|
Here the G35 PRO in action: